Lamb and Broccoli Stir-fry
- prep 10 mins
- cook 15 mins
- serves 4
- 350g Scotch Lamb leg or fillet, cut into thin strips
- 3 tbsp groundnut oil
- 2 red onions, peeled and sliced
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and crushed
- 200g broccoli, cut into bite sized pieceslam
- 100g sugar snap peas, halved lengthwise
- 3 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp finely grated root ginger
In a wok, stir-fry the lamb in 1 tbsp of the oil for 2 to 3 minutes to brown. Tip the meat out onto a plate while you cook the vegetables.
Reheat the wok with the rest of the oil, stir-fry the onions, fairly gently for 4 or 5 minutes to soften then turn up the heat and add the broccoli, sugar snaps and garlic, stir-frying until nearly tender but still crisp to the bite.
Return the meat and any juices to the wok , add the chilli sauce, soy sauce and ginger and 2 tbsp water, and stir until all is coated and the meat is hot. Serve with rice.